CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Tomorrow is the day...

... that I start nursing school!

Thursday, August 11, we had our orientation. We received TONS of packets to read over the weekend. I didn't feel this was actually needed, since we will go in detail over them tomorrow, but whatev!

Friday, I went to buy my books. Someone should have warned me! They were, I swear, 294895 lbs. Luckily, a sweet student offered to help me carry them to my car. (There are sweet, nice people left in this world, just hard to come across) 


Yes, those would be my books.

Saturday, I spent the day with my mother. We went and bought my stethoscope. I had so much trouble trying to find the one I want, but TC's ended up having ONE left in the back! Love it. Also got my nursing shoes because the ones I already had, I couldn't use because they were white with BLACK soles that needed to be white or gray soles. Nursing school is so picky.

After TC's we went to Borders, where I found this lovely sign.


Hilarious if you ask me! 

Anyways, I'm really nervous about starting school tomorrow. Once I get there, I'm sure it won't be a big deal but I'm nervous/excited/scared/ready to get it over with!!! 

Love y'all!

Christa Diane

0 comments:

Post a Comment